Weekend Odds and Ends
- Anyone going to football games tonight? I freelance for the York Daily Record this time of year and love it. I’ll be at Susquehannock.
- Since it’s a holiday weekend, many people probably have grilling on their schedule. Do yourself a favor and get your meat at Hanover’s market or the Carriage House Market.
- I am up in the air on the Chili Cookoff. If we’re around, I will probably walk up and check it out, but have no idea if some family event will pop up out of town at the last minute.
- Things I need to write about coming up – the Evening Sun/WGAL town meeting, the Friends of the State Theatre meet and greet next weekend, adding places to the Lunch page, starting other similar pages for music and other local attractions, write a special thing I have been holding onto for a few weeks (A LIVING IN HANOVER EXCLUSIVE!) and maybe unveil the first piece of Living in Hanover merchandise.
- Do you like fun? (of course you do) The Hanover Little Theatre will kick off its season on Sept. 13. Visit www.hanoverlittletheatre.com to learn more and buy tickets. “Nunsense” is the opening show directed by Jim Watson. I’ll write more about that before opening night.