Odds and Ends
Things I have noticed around town over the past few weeks that bear mentioning. What do you see happening in Hanover?
- The work in front of the Giant on Baltimore Street is an Advance Auto Parts. A little sign went up the other day. So they will go head-to-head with Auto Zone just a couple of doors down
- Baltimore Street Family Restaurant, right next door, seems to be closing. There is a For Lease sign up that says the owner is retiring. Since that location has been one diner/restaurant or another for a long time now, I wouldn’t be surprised if a new one sprouted up.
- A friend told me that a local microbrewery had moved into the old Moose building on Frederick Street right by the Clark’s store. Anyone have more info on that?
- Speaking of Clark’s, the spring warehouse sale starts Thursday.
- I saw a sign for a new Mexican market along High Street, near the Merchandiser building.